Download PDF of upcoming events
- Sunday, April 22nd – 4pm – Please join the Christian Learning School in the FJ Wilson Hall to hear three of our own (Not the Usual Speakers) for our second Expose’ Service with our theme being “What’s In Your Mouth?”
- Sunday, April 29th – 4pm – Mass. Diocese Faith”N”Action 5th Sunday Fellowship service. Guest homilist – Evangelist Vanessa Fountain, State Temple Church of God In Christ. Service will be held here at headquarters, please plan now to be a part of this great time of fellowship.
- Saturday, May 26th – WOWW sponsoring our first 2018 Community Outreach Day. Free Clothing, Yard Sale and hot food from the grill. Let’s share with our community, please start bringing new or slightly worn spring/summer Men/Women & children clothing including sneakers & shoes. Items can be dropped off on Tuesday evening and Sunday morning, please see Elder-designate Cheryl Spencer for drop off locations.
- Friday, June 15th – 7pm – Men on a Mission will be hosting a panel service on the theme “The Armor Bearer.” 6 panel speakers who are in the position of Armor Bearer for their current pastor speaking a word on the Topic. Service in the F.J. Wilson Hall
- Sunday, June 17th – 4pm Sunday evening service in the Sanctuary, guest homilist Pastor Sean Clark Senior Pastor of New Beginnings COGIC. Continuing the theme “The Armor Bearer.”
Matt. 9: 37 – 38 – “The Harvest is so great, but the workers are so few. Ask the Lord of the harvest to send out workers into his harvest field.” Volunteers needed in the following areas: Doorkeepers (male & female), Media (knowledge in computers/equipment) overall miscellaneous assignments. Please see Pastor Ruth e for further details.
We still have a few 2018/2019 Greater Faith calendars. Please see Pastor Ruth e. Wilson if you would like to purchase one for a small donation of $8.00. Remember, “Support your local church.”
WOWW (Women’s Ministry)”2018 Great Escape across the Seas” 2018 Winter Family & Friends cruise. If you are interested in joining us for this special time of “good food, fun & fellowship, please give your name to Ministry Cheryl Spencer. No deposit needed at this time.